Please complete the form attached below if you are interested in facilitating a session at the 2020 Georgia Compensatory Educational Leaders (GCEL), Inc. Conference, March 9 - 11, 2020, Savannah Riverfront Marriott Hotel, Savannah, Georgia.
**Disclaimer: This Call for Proposals link is reserved ONLY for GADOE presentations!! Any other proposals submitted will be ignored.
For assistance contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call for Proposal Form Link
* How to move from guidance to implementation by improving instructional practices
* How to implement the program requirements with fidelity
* Exemplary examples that meet compliance expectations
* Presenters should be able to present on March 9 or 10 to accommodate the GCEL schedule
* Presenters should be available to present repeat sessions
* Presenters should prepare sessions for a length of 60 minutes
* Presenters must register for the conference
* Presenters are responsible for all travel expenses
* Presenters are responsible for all copies and handout presented to audience
* Presenters should tailor sessions to appeal to various audiences
* Presenters must provide computer as needed for sessions
Due Date for Proposals: December 10, 2019
Due Date for PowerPoint PowerPoint and handout upload: February 15, 2020